Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ok it's 40 days to Graduation...now what?

I have been looking forward to graduation since the first day I stepped on campus. Now graduation is only 40days away and I feel like I am not even remotely ready for the real world...I might need an extra semester....4 years went by toooooo fast. I entered college wanting to be criminal justice and psychology double major, 4 years later I am about to leave college with an Honors Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and English. changing my majors was the best decision I ever made. I looove looove loooove the world of public relations and all the headache that comes with it. For one thing, I know I am definitely smarter and more knowledgeable today than I was 4 years ago, but I am so scared of being thrust into the fast paced life of corporate communications or the crazy world of entertainement publicity.

Do I want to go into the real world, full-time job, bills, responsibilities? Do I still wanna remain in the Ideal academic world with a rote schedule: class, homework, tests, exam and maybe part-time job?

If anyone knows the easy way out please let me know...coz I sure don't.

O.I.U

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely relate with that. I am trying to figure out what I wanna do after graduation. I've been counting down to graduation and all of a sudden I have less than a month b4 graduation and I am clueless as to what I wanna do...

Anonymous said...

I have so much faith in you....you are sooooo ready for the real world, go out and conquer the world.

Anonymous said...

hi honestly u dont want to remain in sch even if u want 4 how long.i know that u can achieve anyfin u want.better option go out and achieve lots waitin 4 u. chikwere

Anonymous said...

The Major that I majored ain't make no money... MR West

But of course its all in our head, this school entering and leaving process.

Its the future we look forward too, i'm looking at urs with sunglasses on... Bright lights people

Anonymous said...

oh rieme, no matter what u do, u're going to be great at it, i promise...whether u stay in school longer or go into the "real world" right away, u're going to be successful because u're intelligent and just an overall good person :-)

how's that for a comment?

Anonymous said...

it seems like just yesterday when you dropped your books and I helped you pick them up LOL.
I have faith that you will be successful in whatever you decide to do in life =)

Rebirth said...

I am sure you are doing very well for yourself......post graduation